Zac Efron tells the strange story of how he made Michael Jackson cry

TwitterFacebook

Zac Efron never met Michael Jackson face-to-face, but he does have one pretty random claim to fame: he once made the singer cry over the telephone.

During an appearance on The Graham Norton Show on Friday, Efron explained that he was put on the phone to Jackson by his then-director Kenny Ortega when they were having dinner.

The first conversation was pretty one-sided, but Jackson apparently rang Ortega back when he realised he'd just been talking to the star of High School Musical. It turned out he was also a big fan of Efron's work.

"I lost it," says Efron in the clip above. "I just lost it. I lost my balance, I think I fell over into the wall. I was like, 'You know who I am! What?!'. I just started crying, I was a mess." Read more...

More about Uk, Michael Jackson, Graham Norton, The Graham Norton Show, and Zac Efron

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2CqGGY7

Zac Efron tells the strange story of how he made Michael Jackson cry Zac Efron tells the strange story of how he made Michael Jackson cry Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.