'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' NYCC panel debuts the first 35 minutes

TwitterFacebook

"I promise not to reveal any movie secrets, so that everyone can enjoy the movie as much as I'm about to. And, if I do like the movie, I can talk about that. But I promise not to tell any Sony executives that I saw it. " 

At New York Comic Con's Saturday morning panel for the highly anticipated Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, creators Phil Lord and Chris Miller led a 5,000-member audience in an oath of secrecy. After the packed auditorium collectively promised not to reveal anything they were about to see, the lights went dark and the never-before-seen first 35 minutes of Into the Spider-verse began. Read more...

More about Entertainment, Sony, Review, Spider Man, and Spoilers

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2BXhTu5

'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' NYCC panel debuts the first 35 minutes 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' NYCC panel debuts the first 35 minutes Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, October 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.