This Man Is An Admitted Pedophile, But Swears He's Never Sexually Abused A Child

A few years ago, I went on a date with a guy I'd met in a coffee shop. Things were going great, but then he announced that he was a pedophile. He said he'd never touched a child and thought that pedophilia should be recognized as a sexual orientation, just like heterosexual and homosexual. I excused myself to the bathroom and stood in shocked silence for several minutes. What had I just heard? I left the date and never saw him again. He's not, of course, the only person in the world with those feelings and beliefs. Todd Nickerson is...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2lrQq80
This Man Is An Admitted Pedophile, But Swears He's Never Sexually Abused A Child This Man Is An Admitted Pedophile, But Swears He's Never Sexually Abused A Child Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, March 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.