We all have the potential to be newsmakers, so tweet accordingly

TwitterFacebook

This past weekend on a beautiful Saturday morning, I sat on my couch for the better part of an hour I had planned to spend outside enjoying the sunshine glued to my phone, sniggering by myself.   

I had fallen into a particularly entertaining Twitter thread, and I had no intentions of crawling out. I was enjoying myself too damn much — and from the seemingly endless number of replies that were piling up, I wasn't the only one.     

It all started with a simple request from political and comedy writer Maura Quint: Tell me about the worst date you've ever had in 140 characters or less.

More about Twitter, Social Media, Thread, Communities, and Tech

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2u55Ncq

We all have the potential to be newsmakers, so tweet accordingly We all have the potential to be newsmakers, so tweet accordingly Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.