There was a scene in 'A Quiet Place' taken directly from 'The Office'

TwitterFacebook

Like the majority of people who saw A Quiet Place in theaters, I spent a lot of time squirming, screaming, and jumping in my seat.

Most of the screams were because I was scared out of my mind, but one special outburst was because I truly felt John Krasinski was trying to give everyone a flashback to one of the sweetest moments in The Office.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, let me paint you a quick picture of this scene that gave me MAJOR emotions.

At one point during Krasinski's horror film he and his co-star/on-screen wife/IRL wife, Emily Blunt, briefly take a step back from their stressful lives filled with sound-seeking monsters trying to murder them to dance together in their basement.  Read more...

More about Movies, Emily Blunt, Headphones, The Office, and A Quiet Place

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2uYkH8d

There was a scene in 'A Quiet Place' taken directly from 'The Office' There was a scene in 'A Quiet Place' taken directly from 'The Office' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.