Woman’s devastated after her car is totaled in accident. Then cop surprises her with new car

When Danielle Robinson’s car was totaled in a traffic accident on Wednesday, August 31, she was unsure how she would replace her destroyed vehicle with something that actually worked.

The traffic accident occurred near the Moline, Illinois Police Station, and wind of the crash spread fast amongst the officers.

Screenshot 2016-09-26 at 4.13.20 PM

//
KWQC

Officer Patrick Moody was one of such officers that overheard how this single mother had just lost her only means of transportation, and he immediately decided to do what he could to help her out.

Screenshot 2016-09-26 at 4.13.17 PM

//
KWQC

“I made a commitment to myself last year, that I was at least once a year do something big for someone that can never repay me back. After the accident I contemplated it for a while. Well you know what, this is my opportunity to do something here and that’s what I ended up doing,” Officer Moody told reporters.

Sitting right across a big accident involving a single mother, Officer Moody knew that his efforts would be most appreciated by somebody like herself.

Screenshot 2016-09-26 at 4.14.01 PM

//
KWQC

Teaming up with Doug Demont of Cheap Cars located in Silvis, Illinois, Officer Moody made a trip down and picked up a new car for Danielle. With a little financial assistance from Doug, Officer Moody was able to pick up a nice car for Danielle to use.

“I feel excited, I am very happy. I feel blessed, this is a big blessing. Yesterday I was in a car accident and the person totaled a car and I was livid and I was just focused on work. Not even like am I okay? Then I had to humble myself, like okay, you can always get another car. Not knowing that this man right here is actually going to help me. He is a true blessing, I thank you so much,” Danielle said in response to the incredible act of kindness.

Screenshot 2016-09-26 at 4.14.55 PM

//
KWQC

Thanks to the kindness of Officer Moody, Danielle will no longer have to worry about how she will get her children around town.

Like Us →

This incredible generosity will surely lead to an incredible relationship between Danielle’s family and Officer Moody.

In fact, Danielle even plans to name her new car Officer Moody in honor of his generosity!

Please SHARE this with your friends and family.

[Source: KWQC]

The post Woman’s devastated after her car is totaled in accident. Then cop surprises her with new car appeared first on Shareably.



Contributer : Shareably http://ift.tt/2duEpQS
Woman’s devastated after her car is totaled in accident. Then cop surprises her with new car Woman’s devastated after her car is totaled in accident. Then cop surprises her with new car Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, September 30, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.