5 relationships I have ruined because they didn't have A/C

TwitterFacebook

It's a sad but true fact of life: We must permanently cast away everyone in our lives who does not have air conditioning, no matter how much we may love them.

Regardless of the bonds that unite us, be they familial or otherwise, nothing is worth spending even one full minute in a room that is higher than 70 degrees Fahrenheit. This is something that we all agree on.

Of course, it still isn't easy, removing loved ones from your life indefinitely because they choose to live in a moderately warmer environment. Personally, removing these people from my life were some of the hardest things I've ever done. Read more...

More about Watercooler, Humor, Summer, Heat, and Air Conditioning

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2tTOU6I

5 relationships I have ruined because they didn't have A/C 5 relationships I have ruined because they didn't have A/C Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, July 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.