It is Hobby Lobby's duty to rebuild Nergal’s ancient Irkalla Gate

TwitterFacebook

FROM: Green, David

TO: Hobby Lobby Store Managers

SUBJ: We Are Restructuring Our Mission Statement (and other notes)

Greetings to all of our lovely store managers,

I am Hobby Lobby CEO and founder David Green and I am writing this memo to announce that we are restructuring our mission statement to include a few things I have become suddenly, unreasonably obsessed with. You might have read about it in some small, unimportant places, so I thought I'd just clear it up here.

I am a simple man with a simple background. In 1970 I had a dream to start my own arts and craft business that would cater to its customers in a caring fashion. That dream became a reality when I took a $600 loan and opened a small picture frame business in my garage. This small startup would eventually blossom into what we all know and love as Hobby Lobby.   Read more...

More about Watercooler, Humor, Hobby, Hobby Lobby, and Culture

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2u1lx2E

It is Hobby Lobby's duty to rebuild Nergal’s ancient Irkalla Gate It is Hobby Lobby's duty to rebuild Nergal’s ancient Irkalla Gate Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, July 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.